7 Ways to Get More Mileage from your Real Estate Signs
The yard sign can be one of the most effective advertising methods you have in your arsenal. To make yours as effective as possible, you need to create a great looking sign that attracts attention and stands out from the crowd. Follow these tips to get the most out of your real estate signs in today's evolving marketplace.
1) Use borders to direct their eyes to the information
- Using borders on your real estate yard signs will focus the reader's
attention toward the information that you want them to remember.
2) Choose the right color combination
- Use at least two colors other than white on your real estate for sale
signs to make a strong impact on your potential buyers.
- Choose strong colors that are engaging, yet pleasing to the eyes.
- But be careful not to use the color red alone. Stop-sign red can be viewed as a negative color and some people may associate it with
- Match colors on your real estate yard signs to those on your brochures and flyers. This will provide synergy and brand consistency
between your marketing collateral, improving its effectiveness.
3) Use eye-catching graphics
- A bold, recognizable logo or professional photo makes your for sale sign more memorable and gives potential buyers a point of recall.
4) Make your sign unique
- Custom real estate signs will add professionalism to your properties. With BuildASign.com's online design tool, you can easily
design a real estate sign that is personalized just for you. Use custom sign riders to emphasize points of interest about your properties.
5) Make the most of your sign frames
- Metal sign frames give your properties a high quality appearance that reflects positively on your business. Attach a brochure box to your
sign frame to provide potential buyers with additional information such as square footage, listing price, and a list of amenities.
6) Establish an Internet presence
- According to the California Association of Realtors, 92% of Internet buyers found their agent on a website. There are many resources
that allow you to easily create a web page. Find one you like and get online. Remember to include your web address on your custom for
sale signs, allowing potential buyers and drive by traffic to access comprehensive information about you and your properties at their
7) Verify your local sign laws
- Some residential areas have ordinances prohibiting the posting of signs. Make sure you are aware of these rules for your local area. A
simple call up to your local city official could save you a headache in the future.
See More Real Estate Products: