Banner Messenger Bag
||1 and up
An upcycled spin on a classic messenger bag made from reclaimed banners.
Each bag is made from donated excess vinyl banner waste from BuildASign.com and is manufactured by Open Arms, an organization that employs women refugee war survivors. Together we keep waste from our local landfill and create jobs in our local community.
*Each Bag is a limited edition one of a kind piece. *
- Adjustable cross-body strap with side-clip release
- Durable seatbelt strapping
- Lined with reclaimed tee shirts jersey knit for padding
- D ring to hold keys
- Multi-use pocket under flap to help organization
- 15" long, 10" high, 4" deep at base.
- Bag print will vary from image shown.